|Maximum Operating Pressure (bar)||700|
|Capacity Class (T)||10|
|Maximum Cylinder Capacity Advance (kN)||101|
|Collapsed Height (mm)||171|
|Extended Height (mm)||276|
|Oil Capacity Advance (cm3)||152|
Cylinder from the RC-TRIO series
- Featuring a trio bearing system for increased durability and a hybrid spring return system for faster retraction and greater performance.
- Includes up to 4 high-performance wear strips that offer increased damage resistance, reduce bearing stress and increase cylinder life.
- Hardened composite material wear bands increase bearing surface area for greater sideload resistance
- New high-performance Polyethylene seals last longer than ever, improving lifespan and keep you working for longer.
New TRIO Stop Ring
- The Trio Stop Ring includes an additional wear band or high-strength bronze to accommodate greater lateral load.
- Capable of taking the full tensile force of the cylinder.
- Features a durable wiper to helps prevent dirt from entering the cylinder during retraction cycles.
New TRIO Spring System
- High strength steel wire improves spring life
- The spring retention design improves serviceability while allowing higher preload during installation.
- The spring is easily removed without special tools.
Durable Piston Rod
- High strength steel piston for improved life and side load resistance.
- Nickel-plated plunger coating improves corrosion protection.
- Internal plunger threads for easy tool fixturing.