Two-way ball valves interrupt or assist the medium flow. Available worldwide, they can be equipped with a locking device to avoid accidental opening and closing; they maintain the safety of the entire system.
Features / Benefits:
- Excellent sealing and easy operation make the whole hydraulic system safe to operate
- Two-way ball valves guarantee the safety of the entire hydraulic unit
- Two-way ball valves are available in steel and stainless steel; there is a wide range of seals, e.g. NBR and POM. This variety of materials helps to meet the customer’s requirements perfectly.
- The spherical two-way valves have Cr (VI)-free surfaces and are therefore produced in an environmentally friendly way. This surface offers high protection against corrosion, which of course extends the life cycle of the product.
- For hydraulic fluids
- Connection size 1/8 to G 11/2; 1/8-27 NPT to 1 1/2-11.5 NPT
Link 2 size: G 1/8 to G 11/2; 1 / 8-27 NPT to 1 1 / 2-11.5 NPT, 24 ° tapered end, female BSPP (ISO 1179-1), female NPT (SAE 476)
- Connection 1 pipe outer diameter: 06 to 42 mm
- Connection 2 pipe outer diameter: 06 to 42 mm
- Shape: two-way ball valve, two-way BSPP ball valve, two-way NPT ball valve
- Connection 1 size: 24° cone end, female thread BSPP (ISO 1179-1), female thread NPT (SAE 476)
- Accessories: pre-assembled with nut and cutting ring EO-PSR, pre-assembled with functional nut EO-2, pre-assembled with nut and cutting ring EO-DPR
- Materials: Steel DIN 50938-FE // A / T4, Steel DIN 50938-FE // A / T5, Steel DIN 50938-FE // A / T6, Steel, galvanized, without Cr (VI), stainless steel
- Pipe outer diameter 6-42 mm
- Max. working temperature: + 250 ° C (+482 ° F) steel, +400 ° C (+752 ° F) stainless steel
- Max. working pressure: 31.5 – 47.6 MPa, 315-500 bar, 4569-7252 psi
- Min. operating temperature: -40 ° C(-40 ° F) Steel; -60 ° C ( -76 ° F) Stainless steel
- Mobile hydraulics
- Air and gas compressors
- Offshore and shipbuilding
- Construction machines
- Railway industry
- Natural gas
- Suitable for general hydraulic applications.