PARKER Industrial pipes and fittings
- Easy to work.
- Standard and stainless steel with a fixed length of 6 m, offers from 4 to 7 m are also possible.
- We can now offer you a chrome 6 free surface finish in accordance with Parker’s DIN fitting system.
- 4 mm stainless steel pipes according to DIN 17458, type M
- All EO tubes come with caps. This ensures complete cleanliness on the inside of the tubes and protects them from damage.
At Hydromark you will find a wide range of Parker fittings:
Standart DIN metric
Cetop square flanges
– BSP – Series of mechanical connection adapters with 60 ° taper bed – prevents gas leaks), clamping resistance and ease of assembly with the possibility of reassembly and disassembly. Suitable for high pressure.
– NPTF adapters (Dryseal) have a conical thread. They are used as adjustable screw connections in the angle and T-adapter variant. The NPTF adapter provides a tight metal-to-metal contact because the male and female threads are in contact at the base of the thread.
At Hydromark, you’ll find a wide range of Parker ball valves that control flow direction and support a diverse range of system requirements. Our ball valves are both reliable and economical in terms of maintenance and are available in a variety of configurations and options. Within our range of ball valves we have a range of different functional options and you can also choose from a selection of products to suit your requirements.
- 2-way ball valve steel
- 2-way BSPP ball valve steel
- 2-way BSPP ball valve stainless steel
- 3-way compact BSPP ball valve steel
Hydromark offers a variety of Parker assembly devices and machines. With us you will find:
- Manual assembly devices for tube connections Parker Karrymat
- Mobile machine for assembling hydraulic fittings EO-2 and PSR EOMAT ECO
- Forming machine Parker EO2-FORM F3
- Forming machine Parker EO2-FORM PRO22
- Parflare ECO pipe rolling machine 37°, Triple-Lok® standard
- Parflange® 50 machine for rolling and forming pipes standard O-Lok® and Triple-Lok®
- Parker EO-Niromont lubricant
Parker provides a range of diagnostic solutions and accessories for measuring and processing hydraulic and pneumatic data and troubleshooting operational problems. These include analog and digital flow and pressure meters, viscometers and other measuring instruments, as well as related devices such as sensors, quick couplers and test point connectors.